Itâ€™s a holiday weekend here in the U.S., so letâ€™s keep todayâ€™s question simpleâ€“What are you reading? Anything special? Any particularly juicy summer reading?
Right now, I’m reading Knock Off (A Finley Anderson Tanner Mystery) by Rhonda Pollero.
Other books in my to be read pile right now are:
1. Convicted of Love by Jo Templeton – a friend of mine and critique partner.
2. Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, Book 4) by Jim Butcher. The Girl has read all of them in this series (so far) and has been bugging me to finish them so she can talk to me about them. Oh, and so has my brother.
3. Figure 8 by Tammy Riviere, another friend.
4. The Manolo Matrix by Julie Kenner.
5. Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephanie Meyer. Another series the Girl got me hooked on.
6. Come Back, My Love by Sylvia Rochester, another friend.
7. The Prada Paradox by Julie Kenner.
8. Death Masks (The Dresden Files, Book 5) by Jim Butcher.
9. Choice Makers by Eleanor Cocreham, another friend.
10. Real Vampires Have Curves (Glory St. Claire, Book 1) by Gerry Bartlett.
11. Real Vampires Live Large (Glory St. Claire, Book 2) by Gerry Bartlett.
12. Cranford (The World’s Classics) by Elizabeth Gaskell. I watched the program on Masterpiece of this book and I enjoyed it. Very different from what I usually read, but I’m eager to see what it’s like.
13. Marked (House of Night, Book 1) by P. C. and Kristin Cast.