1. Do you ever do your own fireworks show in celebration of the 4th of July? Do you go watch a display somewhere else? How do you celebrate? We’ve never done our own fireworks show. Usually we go to some community sponsored event, although when we were in Germany we went to someone else’s house for New Year’s and watched all the neighborhood try to blow themselves up with firecrackers that rolled under cars and sparklers thrown into trees! For the Fourth we usually grill something and then head to the levee by the Mississippi to watch the fireworks.
2. Do you ever buy extra fireworks while you can to stockpile and have extras packed away for whenever you feel like using them? No.
3. Would you ever get anything below the waist pierced? No.
4. Would you ever join the military? I was in the Army for three years after high school..
>5. What is your favorite kind of cheese? When we were in England, we had Stilson and I think that’s the best cheese I’ve ever had.
6. What are three things are you terrible at? Skiing – Beloved tried to teach me when we were dating, but I’d rather sit in the lodge and have hot chocolate.
Diving – just never learned and have no desire to.
Being quiet – when around other people I just tend to talk all the time. I’m good at being quiet alone.
7.Do you always wash your hands after you use the restroom? No. Gotta be honest here.