2. A multi-book contract from either Harlequin or Smooch!
3. Airfare, hotel and registration for the RWA conference in Dallas in July
4. A new, top of the line sewing machine.
5. A day with a fashion consultant.
6. The entire wardrobe she recommends.
7. One of those room make over shows to redecorate my bedroom.
8. Then they could do the craft/family room, too.
9. A new van so I wouldn’t have to worry about the sounds this one makes.
10. A well cultivated rose garden in my backyard, where I can see it from my desk chair.
11. A working shower in my bathroom (cabinets that are actually functional would be nice, too.).
12. A long, relaxing visit with my best friend (not the one I’m married to), who I haven’t seen in a few years.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. (leave your link in comments, Iâ€™ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants