My new friend Jess tagged me with this. Thanks, Jess! I always wanted to be tagged by someone!
Here Are The Rules
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, random things about me:
1. I’m obsessed with rubber stamping. I love the stamps and love to make cards and honestly, how many rubber stamps does one woman need??? You can check out my creations here.
2. I’m not crazy about Starbucks but I love Community Coffee here in Louisiana. I love going there to write. Wish I could do it more often.
3. I love the opera, Chess, at least the 1984 album of it. I had the cassette tape and would listen to it all the time. I lost that but one year for Christmas my husband gave me the CDs and I play them often. Maybe it has to do with my obsession with ABBA, but, nah, that can’t be.
4. I don’t eat seafood of any kind. Not allergic or anything, I just don’t like it. Not great when you live in Baton Rouge, but I’m a Pennsylvania girl at heart and always will be.
5. Once a week I go to our church and spend an hour in Adoration in front of the Blessed Sacrament, from midnight to 1 am Saturday mornings. Often I’m very tired and I don’t know that my prayers are coherent, but I think it has helped my spiritual life, at least a little.
6. King Moon Racer from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is my favorite character in that story, and it bums me out that he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. Years ago my brother found a stuffed version of him and he sits on top of my desk.
7. A writing friend told my daughter she’s writing a book inspired by me TEETH! Yes, I am terribly disturbed by this!
8. I have so many stories in my head, I could write for the rest of my life and never run out of ideas.
Okay, I tag:
Steve (although I know all the random facts about him!)
Christine (one of my favorite bloggers)
Pink Chihuahua Princess (Another fave)
Perky (a dear friend from back home)
Rachel (another IRL friend)
M-j (ditto the above)
Lazy Daisy (a fellow traveler on the weight loss road)
Camy (a writer friend I wish I could meet sometime)